We know what it takes to be successful in emerging markets and difficult regions. Our people are professionals and understand what's necessary to deliver a quality project.
Our consultants have worked across many sectors including NGO, extraction, industrial and agricultural industries. We understand the operational risks faced by our customers and have exceptional knowledge in addressing common challenges. Some of our capabilities include:
- Threat and Risk Assessments
- Security plan development
- Embedded security advisors and managers
- Design of security systems.
Our consultants are drawn from business, law enforcement and military backgrounds and have decades of experience in the region. Depending on requirements our Consultants are appropriately qualified and hold relevant technical qualifications and achieved advanced education and experience in their relevant disciplines. One of the many benefits of engaging USI Consulting is our depth of experience across a range of sectors, bringing to bear knowledge, expertise and experience to our customers.
USI offers a wide range of training courses that enhance your organizations overall security and safety.
- Security training
- Guard force and security force training
- Field safety training (NGO’s/Development/Media)
- Driver safety
- Anti-hijack and field safety.
- First Aid, CPR, AED
- Security orientation and awareness
- Fire Fighting
- Occupational Health and Safety
USI management and leadership have extensive experience providing services for VVIP's, and for projects in difficult environments. These include:
- Journey Management
- Executive Protection
- Event Management
- Logistics and coordination for executive visits
- Air Charter
- Commodity escorts
- Security system design and engineering
Should you have a unique requirement that needs special attention then email as at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also visit http://ursagroup.com for more information.